We share our corporate responsibility and our attention to the society through PoleStar, An Aspire CSR initiative. Aspirians who form a part of PoleStar decide how to deploy CSR funding. Aspire, as an organisation, strongly believes in the philosophy of giving back to society and working towards social upliftment in myriad ways.
Polestar is the CSR wing of Aspire Systems. Polestar helps and promotes employee volunteering and participation in a wide range of activities across different sectors. The Polestar team works on structured volunteer programs with non-profits to help fill their need for non-monetary support.
The team currently has 60+ members from different offices of Aspire. The major initiatives of Polestar are:
- Support the education of orphan children with school fees,books, stationeries, school bags, lunch boxes, school dress etc
- Provide complete medical check-up for the handicapped & HIV children through medical camps
- Blood donation drives every quarter
- Individual Aspirians sponsoring food & education of a child
- Aspirians volunteering for teaching at several orphanages in Chennai
- Go green initiative – planting trees, participating in GreenPeace initiatives
- Old age homes – providing blankets, medicines & other useful items
The wing also conducts “Polestar Day” - an annual event where several orphanages, self-help groups participate in competitions like drawing, painting, dancing, skit etc and also spend time with all the employees in our organization. Few of the orphanages which have benefitted from our initiatives are: Good Life Center, Arumbagal Aalayam, Hope Foundation, Ramamurthy Trust, Sneham Children Home etc. For latest information & updates, check our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PolestarAspiresystems
- The Objective of Pearltri Foundation is to create sustainable youth skill building programs across different sectors and help the youth to secure employment opportunities.
- The foundation will also set up a continuous engagement plan with the youth and help them upgrade their skills and also provide them with guidance & mentoring.
- The foundation will seek support from corporate donors,local government & international donors to upscaleits activities.