A Process Framework for Endless Software Excellence
Agile Producteering is a proven development methodology for high quality and high velocity software delivery. This methodology primarily focuses on the four key variables in software engineering : Scope, Time, Budget and Quality.
In our experience of working with numerous software development customers, we realized that many of the standard development methodologies require a lot of customization to obtain the desired design outcome.
Agile Producteering is a result-oriented process that comprehensively addresses the most effective and economical way of handling real-time challenges faced in Agile software engineering. It involves:
- Recognizing the variables: Time, Scope, Budget and Quality
- Getting Market Feedback
- Agile-EVA – Early visualization approach to scope and manage requirements
- Sprint Zero – Early Architecting Approach
- Time-box Releases
- Leap Forward Sprint planning
- Collaboration with business users
- Collaborative Development with required documentation
- Delivery of working software on a frequent basis
- SEChek – Quality focused development