Independent Software Testing Services
Fast track your Digital Transformation with right Digital Application Testing Services
The era of digital disruption has re-aligned the way systems and people interact with each other, and have transformed the scope of testing to a more customer-oriented approach. We, at Aspire systems, believed in the future of digital transformation much ahead of its mainstream avatar. As a part of our strategy to embrace and ride the digital wave, we have realigned and designed a specific user-centric digital application testing approach to address the challenges that SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) brings to the table.
A part of our digital testing strategy involves creating proactive testing solutions for the future. Notably, our team’s channel testing solution is designed to accommodate the challenges of UXP development. Our overall approach involves exclusive testing procedures that are aimed at improving the usability, fine-tuning product efficacy and sharpening its adaptability to the evolving market. Our primary offerings include:
- Social Integration Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Internet of Things (IoT) Testing
- Digital Assurance
- SOA Testing & Service Virtualization
- Big Data & Analytics Testing
AI led test automation helps in achieving greater improvement of the productivity of the testing teams through reasoning, problem-solving, and machine learning based on the repetitive patterns to identify and rectify issues immediately. The combination of AI in testing software applications rolls back the need to manually update test cases often and identify defects in a far more effective manner. Our capabilities include,
- Self-healing scripts to identify changes in the application
- Analysis of the test automation results
- Defect Analytics on the severity of the bugs
- Auto Update of defects in defect tracking tool
- Build Analytics on the previous runs
- Live Streaming of the test results with Intelligence
Click here to learn about our AI powered automation framework
Organizations have started to leverage the benefits that Cloud Services offers such as Parallel Execution, Increased Device/Platform Coverage, Scalability, and Reduced Infrastructure Cost and so on. Cloud-Testing can be used across thousands of tools and a plethora of devices, cross-browser, and innovative technology integration.
At Aspire, we have engineered a test automation framework, AFTA that integrates with popular cloud environments like SauceLabs, AWS – device farm and BrowserStack for web, mobile testing and parallel cross-browser testing. Our capabilities include the following:
- Cloud Lab Set-up
- Multi-platform/Device Testing over Cloud
- Test Automation Implementation
- Performance Testing Lab Set-up
Know more about how cloud integrated AFTA Improves customer value
Applications are very much prone to security breaches for which security testing is more of a requisite. Our services help enterprise customers to analyze and test applications for security vulnerabilities against standards compliance and uncover potential vulnerabilities through the blended testing approach. We also provide a comprehensive security assessment report to the stakeholders that help them to make decisions. The following are the approaches involved:
- Static Code Analysis - Development teams are notified about the vulnerabilities and the need to implement coding standards and best practices
- Continuous Security Testing – Identifying security flaws early and often during the development cycle helps in reducing the risk exposure
The digital testing services we offer are:
Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST): Automated penetration testing allows us to analyze the application dynamically by simulating attacks like cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, etc.
Static Application Security Testing (SAST): Allows to identify the security vulnerabilities found in source code through ‘Static Code Analysis’
Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST): Allows to analyze source code for security vulnerabilities while there is an interactive activity with the application like an automated test.
Organizations need tactical strategies to overcome the prolonged test cycles of loosely coupled services. Testing & Certifying the Microservices requires a pragmatic approach to elucidate the core aspects from a technical testing perspective. Aspire’s unique methodology provides a handy techno-functional rich solution through appropriate Tools & Techniques. Also, we execute end-to-end testing to ensure the proper flow of the entire process flows and services.
- Isolating and Testing the individual services from the Microservices Mesh
- Mocking-up the upstream/data flow from the source systems through stubs and testing the Microservices
- Consumer Driven contract testing to maintain the stability of the Microservices Ecosystem
- Impact based testing of Microservices
- Data Driven Testing and Goal-Based Testing
- Performance Testing