- Extensive experience in selling Applications solutions for Stock and Finance, such as ERP, HCM, CX, EPM
- Competent in understanding Applications market in the given geography and able to understand how to position Oracle applications in the market landscape
- Competitive product knowledge
- Experience/knowledge of selling solutions using social media would be preferred
- High level of communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Customer focus and ability to build relationships
- Experience in selling to senior-level business owners (head of a business unit) or IT Directors is a strong asset
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs
- Consultative selling experienced, able to position solutions at an executive level.
- Can quickly develop a deep knowledge of customer’s business and discuss issues from multiple angles
- Building own sales pipeline through demand generation & targeted campaigns to Enterprise C-Suite
- Building business by identifying the prospects and maintaining relationships with Clients
- Complete ownership of the End-to-End Sales cycle
- Coordinating involvement of company resources, including presales, delivery, support functions, and management team to meet sales performance objectives and customer expectations
- Leading RFI and RFP response processes
- Presenting the complete service offerings to leads and customers
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Oracle Partnership nurturing and common marketing campaigns partnerships (events, speaker sessions)
- Travelling across Europe, a growing network
As a Manual Tester, you will join an ambitious project in one of the most prestigious domains: aviation. You will be a part of the development team working on software that supports aircraft pilots. Thanks to the product the data can now be delivered to Pilot's/Flight Crew mobile device, not on paper.
You are our ideal candidate if you are:
- Passionate about software, quality & testing
- Detail-oriented, flexible & well organised
- Proactive and have a positive mindset
Experience and skills, you need to have:
- Over 2 years of manual testing experience (web and/or mobile apps)
- Experience with TestRail, Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- Enthusiasm and teamwork skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Working with Scrum Teams experience
- Experience with security testing
- Experience with load testing
- Experience with test automation
Your tasks will include:
- Working with the Product Owner and the Development Team, validating the changes in the product in an Agile workflow
- Write test cases and execute them
- Cooperation with developers regarding test automation (e.g. help them to identify and define automation tests scenarios)
- Cooperate with Quality Engineers from other teams on process improvements to guarantee high-quality software products
As an iOS Developer, you will join an innovative project for an airline company that provides comprehensive service for both commercial and military airlines. The project modules include complex mobile applications for iOS and Windows platforms, web applications for dispatchers and an extensive server infrastructure at JEE. The applications, used on a large scale, by over 50 airlines, ensure optimization of aviation processes in off-line and on-line mode. The project is algorithmically advanced, has a large variety of modules. Many of them are completely new products, thanks to which the code meets the highest programming standards. The smooth operation of the system is a critical factor for airlines, which is why the design puts great emphasis on the quality and scalability of the code.
- Experience in programming mobile applications for iOS in the Swift language
- Knowledge of how to manage data in iOS (CoreData or Realm)
- Good command of English (minimum B2 level)
- Work experience according to Agile methodology
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming issues
- Experience in preparing the user interface for mobile devices
- Knowledge of RxSwift
- Experience working with REST / RESTful services
- Knowledge of unit testing issues
You will be responsible for building and maintaining an enterprise-class system, which includes both portals and microservices. You will take part in creating a system for car insurance sales and management. Everyday contact with a British client will also allow you to practice your English skills.
We work in an international team using technologies and frameworks such as C #, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, MS SQL, JS / TS, Angular, DevOps (TeamCity, Octopus).
Experience and skills you need to have:
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Experience in working with technologies: ASP.NET MVC, WCF, JS / TS, HTML / CSS
- At least two years experience in a similar position
- Good command of English (minimum level B1)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Angular
As a L2 Application Support, you’ll join the Aspire Systems Team, based in Olivia Centre in Gdańsk and contribute to a team environment that will have both local and remote leadership. Apply, if you want to gain experience in an international company and have the opportunity to work in Guidewire’s Support Centre for Europe.
Experience and skills you need to have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Experience with a commercial customer regarding incident tracking or CRM system
- Experience using a software defect tracking system such as JIRA
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Working with leading cloud platform Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of ESB integration software for connecting applications, data sources, and API’s such as Mulesoft or SSIS
- Basic understanding of data-warehousing (DW) and BI Design best practices and techniques
- Basic understanding of relational database theory and related project experience (i.e. data modelling, normalization, OLAP theory, etc.)
- Proficiency in English and French
Nice to have:
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing support or services role within a technology-oriented company
- Exposure to broad technical skills such as Object Oriented programming (JAVA, C#, or similar), relational databases (data modelling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML, application architecture
- Orientation to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Your tasks include:
- Ability to work in rotational shifts
- Gain proficiency in InsuranceSuite software and relevant diagnostic tools. Future responsibilities may include gaining knowledge of Guidewire’s other offerings to support multiple base products
- A large aspect of the position involve commitment to customer SLA’s. While the Response Analyst will work during normal business hours, high priority work outside of established business hours may be necessary (i.e., to help with urgent customer issues). We are open to flexible work shifts outside of a standard 9AM-6PM working hours
- Documenting and maintaining all steps and processes for common support tasks and deployments
- Executing runbook procedures and recipes to triage cases for disposition (ex. Customer reports system slowness, customer reports missing data files, etc.)
As a Guidewire Senior Support Engineer at Aspire Systems Poland you will learn and master Guidewire's Suite of products to perform Cloud-hosted production system restoration, spending your first two months in training to become a certified expert.
- troubleshoot Guidewire Cloud production solution defects and provide solutions to effectively restore system functionality,
- play a lead role in the continued improvement of the team’s operational processes,
- provide general technical leadership to the other developer team members,
- partner with Guidewire delivery teams to understand each customer’s business objectives and integration requirements,
- document and build procedures to enable our L2 Rapid Response team to independently handle common support tasks and issues,
- develop internal tooling using GOSU, JAVA, and XML (and other technologies),
- contribute to technical assessments of incoming Guidewire Cloud-hosted solutions, ensuring that pre-production customer solutions meet our security and performance criteria and adhere to our coding standards,
- contribute to a team environment (local and remote),
- commitment to customer SLA’s.
- bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- over 5 years of experience working in a technical development environment or capacity, with an introductory level of leadership experience in terms of design ownership or technical guidance or mentorship,
- advanced exposure to broad technical skills such as Object Oriented programming (JAVA, C#, or similar), relational databases (data modelling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML, application architecture,
- ability to prioritize work effort based on a dynamic work environment,
- strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- demonstrated problem-solving skills,
- ability to work independently and within a team.
- software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred,
- experience with a commercial customer incident tracking or CRM system,
- experience using a software defect tracking system such as JIRA,
- experience working with leading cloud platform Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers such as AWS or Microsoft Azure,
- basic understanding of data-warehousing (DW) and BI Design best practices and techniques,
- basic understanding of relational database theory and related project experience,
Haven't found any position for yourself?
Apply. It’s simple
After receiving your CV, we will call you to talk about your experience and expectations. We might request a sample of work you have done before (e.g. a code sample).
During the meeting at our office, you will learn about our way of working. We will check your soft and technical skills and, in a short conversation, your English. Then, you will work on a task to let us see how you solve problems typical for the position you are applying for.
If we are both happy about the initial meetings and the potential cooperation, you will be invited to meet one of the Aspire Systems Poland Team Leaders and/or the Managing Director. Afterwards, we wish to welcome you to the team!
Great career opportunities are important, indeed. There are more advantages of joining the team, though.
- training budget to obtain professional certificates,
- private medical healthcare,
- free English classes at the office,
- a Multisport card,
- free sports activities,
- fresh fruit and juice every Monday,
- delicious cake every now and then,
- great books in the office library,
- awesome location in the tallest building in Tricity,
- cool parties, outings and other integration events.