You will be responsible for building and maintaining an enterprise-class system (portals and microservices). You will take part in creating a system for car insurance sales and management. Everyday contact with a British client will also allow you to practice your English.
What we offer:
- A true Agile approach - we work in Scrum
- Impact on company development and applied technologies
- Team outings and office celebrations
- Awards and recognitions
- Lots of learning opportunities: regular Pizza Meetings and Share Knowledge Meetings
- Internal library and on-site English lessons
- Gaming room and chillout zone
- Conference budget up to 1500 pln + 2 additional days off
- Relocation package: if you are from outside Tricity and still would like to join us, we are ready to help you in the relocation process or give financial compensation
Required experience and skills:
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in working with MS SQL
- Experiences in object-oriented programming
- At least 4 years' experience in a similar position
- Good command of English (at least B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the Angular Framework
As a Senior Automation Tester, you’ll join the Aspire Systems Test Team. Currently working from home, and eventually based in Olivia Business Centre in Gdansk. You’ll have the opportunity to design, plan and perform automated tests of web applications. In addition, you'll be supporting software testing and delivery process of products used by customers around the world. Apply, if you want to gain work experience in an international IT company.
Experience and skills you need to have:
- 2-3 years of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience in automated tests of web applications with the use of Selenium WebDriver technology
- Knowledge of C# language to a degree that allows you to solve programming problems while working with test automation
- Precision and good organization of work
- Databases and SQL knowledge
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Inquisitiveness and accuracy in solving problems
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- ASP MVC
Your tasks include:
- Building tools and infrastructure for automated tests
- Designing, planning and performing automated tests of web applications
- Supporting the manufacturing team in software testing and product delivery
We are Aspire – an international IT strategy consulting and software development company. Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Krakow. Apply, if you want to work with us in the area of Cloud Operations.
Our client provides market-leading software for the second-largest financial services industry in the world: insurance. We work on applications that insurers use to create their products, sell policies, settle claims, and bill their customers. We deliver SaaS solutions via the clients’ Cloud that enable our customers to innovate and drive measurable ROI. We use the resilient Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure. SLAs are backed by experienced teams and SaaS-certified partners spanning application management, system administration, security and compliance, upgrades, QA testing, health checks, and other services.
Cloud Operations teams focus on deployment and upkeep of the software in the cloud for our customer. You will be working on a Kubernetes based product platform and design solutions for our customers. Keeping our customer's environments running and healthy would be your mojo.
Your tasks will include:
- Designing, developing and working with customers to set up their environments using Cloud Platform
- Using terraform and extending the capabilities of the platform where necessary
- Collaboration with Product Development to highlight deficits that could be built within the product
- Improving standardization and explaining the rationale against snowflake infrastructure
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Building monitors/dashboards/log visualizations to collect metrics and learn requirements to build solutions and tools to improve availability, performance, uptime and response times of the platform
- Communicating within the team and collaborating with other teams
- Operating and developing high-available production environments in AWS
- Understanding network topologies
- Working with customers and internal teams to improve delivery speed
- Following and improving processes and guidelines to better the delivery to customers
- Absorbing new technologies and having the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Troubleshooting in the cloud and Linux based systems
Experience and skills, you need to have:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equal industry technical skills
- 4+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment for large-scale enterprise
- Experience in building and managing Build/CI software such as Jenkins/Teamcity/CircleCI/Concourse/Drone
- Experience in building software using Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud-native technologies
- Strong experience in using public cloud providers, like AWS
- Strong terraform experience
- Good understanding of the network paradigms and stacks available
- Comfort with Linux system administration and bash scripting
- Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership
- Experience in operating for large-scale distributed systems in the cloud
- Passionate about quality, mentoring junior candidates and in general a great team player
- Good communication skills and ability to balance customer needs with product capabilities
Haven't found any position for yourself?
Apply. It’s simple
After receiving your CV, we will call you to talk about your experience and expectations. We might request a sample of work you have done before (e.g. a code sample).
During the meeting at our office, you will learn about our way of working. We will check your soft and technical skills and, in a short conversation, your English. Then, you will work on a task to let us see how you solve problems typical for the position you are applying for.
If we are both happy about the initial meetings and the potential cooperation, you will be invited to meet one of the Aspire Systems Poland Team Leaders and/or the Managing Director. Afterwards, we wish to welcome you to the team!
Great career opportunities are important, indeed. There are more advantages of joining the team, though.
- training budget to obtain professional certificates,
- private medical healthcare,
- free English classes at the office,
- a Multisport card,
- free sports activities,
- fresh fruit and juice every Monday,
- delicious cake every now and then,
- great books in the office library,
- awesome location in the tallest building in Tricity,
- cool parties, outings and other integration events.
Recruitment Team Leader
I can't wait until we get to know each other during the first job interview.