Experience: 5+ years
Location: Gdańsk, Poland / Remote
We are looking for Android Developer for Android Native Mobile App which will be migrated to React Native based Mobile App development.
In our work environment, communication, friendly relationships, and mutual support play a crucial role in our projects being successful and our customers being satisfied. If you are a team player, you like collaborating with others and you feel that the work floor is also a place to set up long-lasting friendly relationships with other colleagues, then Aspire is the right place for you.
There are plenty of benefits to enjoy
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - WE SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH
- Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM Certificates for free
- Conference budget and two free days extra
- Opportunity (plus our strong support) in internal and external knowledge sharing activities
- You can write articles that we post on our blog and promote in Social Media
- Time for self-paced courses and self-development
- Access to Pluralsight, Udemy courses and a library in our office
- Buddy program for trainees
- English classes with native speakers
STAY HEALTHY AND FIT
- Access to CityFit club or Multisport Card
- Gaming room with massage chairs, bunk bed, game console and other sport equipment
- Aspire Power Club – we organize sports challenges and we take part in sports events as a team
- If you like to run, we have running training with the trainer. If you’re more into team sport – you can play basketball or football with other colleagues
- Bike lockers
- Every Monday fruit/ juice
- Mind SPA
- Private medical care (Saltus)
- Unum life insurance
APPRECIATION & REWARDS
- Kudo – way to thank for friendly help. We reward it with a gift card
- League of Geeks – our gamification platform where we award points for outstanding commitment
- Celebrating of work anniversaries ad employee awards, including a 10th-anniversary trip
COMMUNITY TO HANG OUT
- Summer Party – great opportunity to hang out together
- Christmas Party – we celebrate the successes achieved in the previous year
- Team Hangouts – we go out together for pool, paintball and board games
There is more
A contractor or a full-time employee? At Aspire Systems Poland, you can choose the option that suits you best.
An early bird? Or a night owl? It doesn't matter! With our flexible working hours.
Feel like you'd rather stay at home on this particular day? From time to time, you can work remotely.
Like travelling? You can find nice opportunities at Aspire Systems Poland.
Like international environment? You can not only develop yourself as a specialist but also improve your collaboration competencies.
Technical and soft training are being provided.