Independent Testing Services
Aspire Framework for Test Automation
Aspire Framework for Test Automation (AFTA) is built to offer intrusive testing in the shortest possible time. This framework allows project teams to manage multiple automation components under a single framework to conduct effective functional testing and leverage functional automation tools for Non-Functional testing as well.
- AFTA’s Selenium Grid based execution minimizes the environment needs and the execution turn-around-time.
- AFTA offers cross-browser, cross-platform mobile testing solution without having to add additional lines of code.
- AFTA is based on Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) model.
- AFTA’s versatility allows functional automation test scripts to be converted to performance and security testing programs without additional efforts.
- The framework eases integration to any cloud-based browser and device infrastructure service provider.
- AFTA is a complete open source package that is user-friendly and portable.
We have also designed intelligent automation solution accelerators that would ease the automation of manual and regression test scenarios thereby decreasing the time-to-market for the customers. Our Test Automation Accelerators include:
- PROPEL-Q: A Java-based test automation framework that supports all types of test data.
- PROPEL-M: This is a Java-based automation framework exclusively for mobile supporting Android and IOS platforms.
- Packaged Applications (Demandware, Oracle Retail): A package of automated, ready-to-use scripts designed for Point of Sales, stores and other modules.