Converged Infrastructure Services
With technologies narrowing the boundaries, more companies are willing to outsource their management and monitoring tasks to the experts across continents. We, at Aspire Systems, specialize in offering Infrastructure and Application Support Services for many global enterprises.
Our team of support engineers has broad experience and expertise in managing some of the most powerful infrastructures and applications in the industry. The core service areas include:
IT infrastructure Support:
At Aspire, we understand that criticality of IT infrastructure for your business and have designed our services to reflect those values. Our team of diligent engineers, empowered with the latest tools, offers four main categories of infrastructure support.
- End user Management: Handles the support and security of BYOD and other end-user devices. They are also in charge of platform migration and anti-virus/anti-spyware support for the devices.
- Server Management: Handles Server capacity planning, forecasting, troubleshooting, maintenance, performance management and migrations.
- Network Management: In charge of Network Optimization, LAN & WAN Management, troubleshooting, migrations and upgrades.
- Storage Management: Helps enterprises in identifying, evaluating, organizing and creating storage strategies for corporate data. We also help organizations to put up an efficient recovery and business continuity plan to protect mission-critical data.
Our holistic support services predominantly handle L1, L2 & L3 remote support for integrated email, chat, phone, self-service portals etc. Our major areas of management include,
- Application Management: Performance Maintenance, configuration, backup, license and patch management for famous applications like Oracle ERP, Microsoft SharePoint etc. We also customize our services to include your organization's internal applications as well.
- Database Management: Handles Database security administrations, data center management, patch and upgrade management. The support services also include backup maintenance and recovery procedures.