ENVIRONMENT HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Aspire Systems is a global technology services firm serving as a trusted technology partner for its customers. Aspire Systems focuses on service lines that include Product Engineering, Independent Testing, Enterprise Transformation and Infrastructure and Application Support.
The Management and all employees of Aspire Systems are committed to an effective Environment Health and Safety Management System in accordance with its strategic business objectives
To achieve the above, Aspire shall:
- Conserve natural resources (especially energy and water) and reduce waste by adopting best practices wherever possible.
- Create a safe working environment for all employees and promote health consciousness, strive to prevent work related injury and ill health and implement employee wellbeing programs.
- Establish EHS policy and communicate the same to all employees, customers, vendors, and all other necessary stakeholders
- Establish measurable EHS objectives and targets and conduct periodic review of the same for continual improvement of the system.
- Consult with employees and relevant stakeholders on key EHS topics and ensure their participation in development, implementation, and evaluation of EHS management system
- Adopt processes and systems to minimize environmental impact due to its operations and prevent work related injuries, accidents etc.
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety obligations and legal requirements
- Create awareness among all employees on EHS management systems and collaborate with them to build a talent pool for managing and continually improving the EHS management system and enhance EHS performance
- Monitor and report EHS performance to key stakeholders and review the EHS policy regularly to ensure its applicability to our operations and evolving stakeholder expectations
This policy applies to all employees of Aspire Systems and those who work in Aspire’s facilities. The management and employees shall ensure that this policy is implemented, communicated, monitored and maintained at all levels of the organization and regularly reviewed for compliance and continual improvement