PCI DSS is a standard that comes up as an answer from card-issuing banks and branded card networks to strengthen the protection of cardholder data. The main purpose of the PCI DSS is to reduce the risk of payment card data loss.
Some benefits of PCI DSS certification:
- Reducing the risk of a data breach
- Helps in avoiding penalties
- Improves brand reputation
- Inculcates security management systems
Three accounts in Aspire Chennai are certified by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This is an attestation to the fact that Aspire adheres to the standards administered by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council.
Aspire is certified for ISO 27001:2013 for Information Security Management System which provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an information security management system. This adoption is a strategic decision for an organization that is influenced by the organization’s needs and objectives. Security requirements are scaled based on the organization's needs.
The information security management system in Aspire applies a risk management process to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information. ISMS can be used by internal and external parties. It provides a catalog of controls that can be implemented for ISMS across the globe.
Aspire is certified for ISO 9001:2015 which brings quality management and continual improvement into the heart of our organization. This standard is an opportunity for our organization to align to strategic direction with our quality management system and track the performance of our organization. Our organization implements standard requirements to demonstrate the ability to provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Few benefits of achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification are listed below:
- Meet customer requirements through a quality-based approach
- Help in maintaining transparency among the employees, customer and company with an ethical way of business
- Generate revenues and business from new customers as a process of regular improvement
- Improve the consistency of operations
Aspire is certified for ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standards for Chennai (Siruseri and ETA) and Hyderabad facilities.
The Capability Maturity Model Integration, or CMMI, is a process model that provides a clear definition of what an organization should do to promote behaviors that lead to improved performance. The CMMI defines the most important elements that are required to build great products, deliver great services and wrap them all up in a comprehensive model.
With this, we rise to testify our capability and maturity to guarantee success in any business model that we are engaged and we have now achieved “CMMI LEVEL 3- Dev 1.3” certification for Chennai location.
BS 10012 is a British management system standard which has been developed to enable organizations to implement a personal information management system (PIMS). This provides a framework for implementing, maintaining and improving compliance with data protection legislation. This framework will help the Organizations to manage privacy risks pertaining to personal data and implement appropriate policies, procedures and controls.
Benefits of BS 10012 Personal Information Management System
BS 10012 brings big benefits to companies of all sizes. Confidence, reassurance and more business can come with a BS 10012 Personal Information Management System as more customers require the Organization to demonstrate compliance with data protection legislation. It helps you to:
- Identify privacy risks pertaining to personal information and implement controls in place to mitigate them
- Use as part of a privacy compliance framework to demonstrate compliance with any privacy regulations.
- Gain stakeholder and customer trust that their personal data is protected
- Safeguard your organization’s reputation and avoid adverse publicity
- Benchmark your personal information management practices against recognized best practice
Aspire is certified for BS10012:2017 standards for Chennai (Siruseri) facility